If you have installed WordPress (and it works fine), you can install Publisher too.
Publisher Requirements Detail
Minimum server & software requirements for running Publisher theme smoothly:
- WordPress 4.3 or higher
- php.ini memory 25MB or higher
- MySQL 5 or higher
- PHP 5.2.6 or higher (preferably use latest PHP version)
- compatible with Linux and Windows servers.
Please consider following recommendations too.
- Always use the latest version of WordPress.
- Create strong ftp, Database and WordPress login passwords and also protect them.
A Note About Publisher PHP Versions
PHP below 5.6 are out dated (PHP 5.6 support ended by the beginning of 2017). Publisher supports PHP 5.2.6 up to the latest version e.g. PHP 7, but it’s recommended, mostly due to security vulnerabilities, to use PHP 7.0 or higher.
Publisher supports PHP 7 and it’s recommended to use latest PHP version.